To celebrate our the launch of our new website and branding, we are giving you the chance to win joint membership at Westonbirt Arboretum, Gloucestershire. Included in the prize are gift vouchers to use at the Maples restaurant which has a stunning Carpenter Oak frame. If you’d love to enjoy the peaceful surroundings of Westonbirt, fancy checking out the oak framed restaurant and want to eat some delicious cakes – this competition is for you!
A year’s joint membership to Westonbirt Arboretum to discover, enjoy and learn all that is on offer at the national arboretum. The lucky winners will also receive £30 gift vouchers to spend in the Maples restaurant.
Over the last 20 years, Carpenter Oak have been lucky enough to work on several projects at Westonbirt. These include the Maples Restaurant, The Great Oak Hall and the RIBA award winning Wolfson Tree Management Centre. Find out more about the projects by reading our Westonbirt case study.
All you need to do to win this amazing prize is to fill in the form and sign up to our marketing communications.
The competition will close on Thursday 15th November 2018.
Data protection notice:
- We will never share your personal data with anyone else.
By entering your details you confirm that you have read and understood our terms and conditions and consent to the Carpenter Oak Group to use your information for marketing purposes.
Terms and conditions
- The prize consists of joint membership for one year at Westonbirt Arboretum, Gloucestershire and a £30 gift voucher to use in the Maples Restaurant at Westonbirt Arboretum.
- The joint membership will start as soon as the winner has filled in the membership form. The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for money.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner is a resident of the UK.
- The prize does not include travel expenses to Westonbirt Arboretum.
- The Carpenter Oak Group is defined as Carpenter Oak, Carpenter Oak & Woodland and Carpenter Oak Cornwall.
- Once you have filled in your details you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be selected at random on Thursday 15th November 2018. Carpenter Oak’s decision will be final. The winner will be notified by email. If contact cannot be made within 28 days, the prize will be forfeited. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify Carpenter Oak Group of any change in contact information. If you are a winner, you must claim your prize within 28 days of being notified.
- The prize is for use by the winner only and is not transferable.
- If you are a winner, you agree, as a condition of receiving the prize, to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by Carpenter Oak Group.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing that Carpenter Oak Group can contact you for marketing purposes.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules and conditions. Only one entry permitted per person. Carpenter Oak does not take responsibility for any lost entries.
- Employees of Carpenter Oak are not allowed to enter the competition.
- Carpenter Oak reserves the right to withdraw this competition without notice.