Carpenter Oak are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team in the office of our Devon Yard in the heart of the beautiful South Hams.
We have been raising timber framed buildings since 1987, winning many awards along the way and striving to take on challenging projects across the UK and beyond.
We have recently become part employee owned, meaning that each of us has a say in the future of the company and share in its successes.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Key relationships: Marketing team, Sales & Estimating team, Project Management.
Location of Work: Based at our Devon yard near Totnes, with regular travel to other COG locations and events.
Hours of Work: 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Evenings/weekends as required.
- To confidently lead on all aspects of marketing and brand development at Carpenter Oak and Carpenter Oak Build, creating and maintaining a lasting impression amongst customers, improving our sales and market share.
- To implement new and develop existing creative marketing strategies & campaigns, increasing and improving awareness within both the residential self-build market and the commercial market.
- In line with strategy, negotiate and manage our presence at trade shows, lifestyle exhibitions and other Carpenter Oak events including Open Houses.
- Develop new and maintain existing products and services for the self-build and commercial markets.
- Positively manage and develop the Marketing team.
- To creatively and enthusiastically manage all campaigns, deadlines and goals.
- To track all marketing and sales data, regularly reporting on campaign performance.
Your skills and knowledge:
- Able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing techniques, concepts and technologies.
- Experience in creating, developing and delivering on marketing strategies.
- Experience within a multidisciplinary creative business.
- Able to manage budgets and resources.
- Able to evidence business growth through well-managed, targeted campaigns.
- Able to demonstrate well-rounded, creative design and marketing skills across a variety of channels including print, digital and other channels.
- Experience of leading and motivating a team is essential.
- A creative thinker and problem solver, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- An understanding of the construction industry and its marketing environment is desirable.
- Very good IT skills, including knowledge of CRM systems.
- Preferably educated to degree level or have a similar industry-led qualification.
- Must have a sense of fun and be a team player.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000+ D.O.E
- Generous company matched pension scheme (up to 10%)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Ownership
- Flexible working scheme
- Critical Illness cover
Please email us your CV to [email protected] along with a covering letter, detailing why you are a good candidate for this role and telling us a bit about yourself. You are welcome to include some recent examples of any campaigns that you have been responsible for.
Closing date: Friday 9th November
Interviews: Weeks commencing 19th November & 26th November