Carpenter Oak are looking for a new person to join us in our stunning rural location in South Devon.
We are one of the UK’s leading timber frame companies, and we place great value on our employees, ensuring they have genuine long term prospects, with scope to grow and develop in their roles over time.
This is a significant opportunity to join our strong, dynamic team of committed, enthusiastic people and work on a fantastic range of projects of all sizes and shapes, many of which are innovative and contemporary.
Carpenter Oak, a design-led construction business, is looking for a Construction Project Manager Admin for new residential projects. This is a key role in assisting the team in coordinating our onsite complete build projects, which is a new growth area for our business. The role will provide an opportunity to shape the future direction of this area of the business, and will involve working in a newly formed, friendly team.
The role is to assist in planning, supervising and overseeing each project, from conception to the finished structure, you will be working and liaising with construction professionals and the client.
Excellent organisational skills are essential and ideally you will have some background knowledge of construction, to be able to assist in the coordination of teams of professionals from different disciplines to achieve the best results.
The ideal candidate will also harbour a passion for design and construction. You will assist the site and project managers to ensure the organisation’s site teams are able to deliver construction activities safely, on time, on budget and to a high standard. The role exists to ensure each of the site teams operate as autonomous, efficient and safe units, through good planning and resource management.
● Responsible as part of a team for managing complete build projects, ensuring they are delivered safely, on time, on budget and to the required high standard.
● Producing and updating programmes and schedules for site teams.
● Responsible for signing off and ordering materials.
● Working with the site and project managers, client, architect, QS and project consultant to ensure project delivery.
● Acting as a point of contact for clients during their construction process.
● Responsible for assisting in ensuring site teams are compliant with organisational process and procedures including risk assessment, method statements & site safety.
● Assisting in the management off the programme and materials across the teams and sites ● Developing and overseeing design & production programmes.
● Production monitoring and information reporting.
● Assisting in project management.
● HSC compliance and administration.
● Sourcing and ordering materials.
● Establishing and maintaining key relationships with all professionals related to the project.
In return, we offer
● Guaranteed salary DOE
● Generous company matched pension
● Yearly profit share
Please apply with your CV and covering letter addressed to Luke Copley-Wilkins via post or email@example.com