Our open house events to date have been very popular and provided a lot of our potential clients with a great deal of inspiration. There’s nothing quite like seeing an oak framed building up close and talking to the owners and people behind the build to whet your appetite for embarking on your own project.
About the project
Colin and Amanda Shepherd put a lot of importance on the oak frame for their project, so they chose an architect that had a vast amount of experience in designing oak frames.
The couple also wanted their house to be as natural as possible, not just to a make the most of the natural beauty of oak but also to blend in with the surrounding countryside.
• Total build cost: £586,000
• Build time: one year and two months
• Double height drawing room
• Five bedrooms with vaulted master-bedroom
• Open plan living-dining
• Outstanding countryside views
• Oak used for the timber frame and balcony
Strictly by appointment – just fill in the contact form below, book via email or call us on 01225 743 089 for more information.